Long Weekend Weather Forecast for Southeast BC – 10 new records set for “lowest daytime highs”

Think its been cold? You’re right! 10 new records set for “lowest daytime highs” Hang in there, warmer & drier weather on the way

May 16 Temperatures…

Warm, summer-like weather is on the horizon for B.C.

Thu, 18 May Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early in the morning. 60 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon. High 18. UV index 4 or moderate.
Night Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the evening. Low 7.
Fri, 19 May Cloudy. High 20.
Night Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 10.
Sat, 20 May Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 22.
Night Clearing. Low 8.
Sun, 21 May Sunny. High 26.
Night Clear. Low 9.
Mon, 22 May Sunny. High 28.
Night Clear. Low 9.
Tue, 23 May Sunny. High 28.

Warm, summer-like weather is on the horizon for B.C.